Pivot is seeking an Operations Coordinator to support our social change work through the design, implementation, and maintenance of office systems and processes that will ensure efficiency and productivity.
The position involves the following areas of responsibility:
- Organize and coordinate Pivot’s operations and procedures in order to ensure effectiveness and efficiency in the office;
- Provide administrative support to all Pivot staff;
- Assist with outreach to our donor community;
- Support event planning and production; and
- Coordinate volunteers to effectively support the Pivot team.
This is a one-year, full-time contract that pays an annual salary within the $40,000 - $45,000 range.
Why we want you:
You love Pivot’s vision, mission, and social change purpose and you have a passion for developing procedures to increase effectiveness and efficiency within our organization.
You love working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment and have experience working in the non-profit sector. You have experience with volunteer coordination and are excited to inspire people to get involved with Pivot. You also love event planning and production.
- Excellent with computers, including Word, Excel, NationBuilder;
- Fun to work with and a great communicator;
- Responsible and reliable;
- Comfortable working as part of a team as well as independently;
- Great at prioritizing and handling deadlines;
- A driver (and have a drivers license in good standing); and
- Comfortable working in an often unpredictable but always exciting work environment.
Applications close on December 31, 2015.
We thank all that apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Pivot is an equal opportunity employer and strives for a fair and respectful environment that protects and promotes the human rights and dignity of all persons. We are committed to equal access to employment and encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds.
Like this to encourage your friends to work with Pivot.