We can continue to stand up for greater compassion and fairness. We depend on our supporters to achieve the sort of community-based, high-impact social justice work that we do.
Your support will help end discrimination based on social condition.
Your donation will fund legal interventions this year in communities that discriminate and use laws to force people out when they need to be helped.
By challenging the decisions of governments that have the power to assist the most vulnerable among us, you can ensure that everyone is welcome in our communities and that solutions to address poverty are implemented.
Everyone belongs. Yes my Canada.
In the News
In cities across Canada, people living on the streets face discrimination, displacement, and violence every single day:
• Maple Ridge News - Maple Ridge residents rally against supportive housing at Quality Inn
• Global News - Maple Ridge Quality Inn hotel will not become a homeless shelter
• CHEK News - Nanaimo homeless camp dismantled with heavy machinery
• CBC Early Edition - Police slashed homeless tents, say advocates in Abbotsford, B.C.
• Huffington Post - Police Pepper-Sprayed Abbotsford Camp, Says Homeless Woman